Our organization is excited because we are hosting our 3rd Annual Domestic Violence Awareness Walk and Community Outreach on October 17, 2020 in beautiful Columbia, SC. This free family event includes a walk in the community, a Domestic Violence Survivor Tribute, the Richland County Sheriff Department, games, face painting as well as other community organizations.
You can be part of this excitement by :
1. Registering for the walk as a team or individual
2. Becoming a partner and sponsor our event with a financial donation or with goods and services 3. Becoming a vendor and sale your products at our event
4. Sign-up to be a valued volunteer
5. Participating as a Virtual Walker
6. Raising money to support Survivors of Domestic Violence and training
Come out and help us bring awareness to our community by making a lot of noise and showing love and kindness!